Pages

Saturday 3 October 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Sentiment as the Focal Point

 


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to have your sentiment as the focal point on your card.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

And the prize on offer for this month's winner is:


To make my card I used the following Stampin' Up supplies:

- Christmas Means More stamp set 
- patterned papers 
- red ink
- green card

I also used other card supplies from Craft Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...