Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Stampers Delights October Kawaii New Release

 
It's time to share our October Kawaii new release at Stampers Delights and this month's release is so cute!!




I worked with the Autumn Leaves set and made a card (above) as well as a tag:


I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the images
- stamped sentiment, stitched die and embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- tag die from Tim Holtz
- patterned papers from First Edition
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- ribbon from my stash coloured with a Promarker

I'd like to enter my projects in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/hats (card)
Simon Wednesday Challenge - layer it up (card)
Passion for Promarkers - dies and/or punches (tag - tag die and stitched scallop die)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...