Pages

Thursday 22 October 2020

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Ski Season and Little Pumpkin

 


Today I'm sharing cards I've made with two of this month's new release images from All Dressed Up Stamps.

First is Ski Season (above) which you can find here.

To make this card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from First Edition
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

Next is Little Pumpkin which you can find here:


To make this card I also used:

- patterned paper, scalloped die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour my image
- other card and paper from Craft Creations.

You'll find more new release inspiration in the Facebook group here and on the blog here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...