Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2020

LeAnn's World 101 Progressive Challenge - You Got This!

 


There's still some time left to link up a card to this month's Progressive Challenge in the LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Group.


You can find the Facebook Group here.

Head over to the photo album for Progressive Challenge and find the album for Challenge 38.

This month we're using an image called 'You Got This' - if you would like the image but can't take part in the Progressive Challenge you can find it here in the online shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentiment circle from Craftwork Cards.

The patterned paper I've used is from the 'One for the Boys' digi paper pack from Keen Crafter Designs:


You can see the paper I've used on the top right of the thumbnail above.

The pack is available here in the Keen Crafter Designs Etsy shop.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...