We've got a new challenge today on The Paper Funday Challenge Blog and this time it's anything goes with the optional twist of Halloween.
Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.
We have a great sponsor for this challenge:
To make my card I used:
- Teddy Ballerina digi stamp from Hetty Clare Art available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers and pearl heart from Poundland
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up