There's a new challenge today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog and this month our theme is autumn and/or halloween.
Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.
I decided to go for an autumn theme for my card.
Here's what I used to make my card:
- Jack digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from First Edition
- embossing folder and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up