Pages

Thursday 1 October 2020

New SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - Autumn and/or Halloween

 


There's a new challenge today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog and this month our theme is autumn and/or halloween.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I decided to go for an autumn theme for my card.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Jack digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here 
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from First Edition
- embossing folder and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up

1 comment:

  1. You've made such an adorable card with Jack Helen <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...