Pages

Sunday 25 October 2020

Blog Project for The Little Paper Tree Online Craft Shop

 


It's my turn to share a card tutorial on The Little Paper Tree blog today and I've made a H card using the So Much Possibility stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs:


If you look closely at the stamp set you'll see a little flower stamp and a little dot stamp and those are what I've used on my card!

You can find the stamp here on The Little Paper Tree website.

Here's another view of the card:


If you'd like to see how I made the card, head over to the challenge blog here.

Head over to the shop website here for these stamp sets and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - use black and/or purple

2 comments:

  1. Great card love the fold and background you created with the little stamps.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super, I love the H shape you have made, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...