There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.
Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.
We have two great sponsors for this challenge:
To make my card I've used:
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Anna Marie Designs
- sentiment circle from Craftwork Cards
- scalloped rectangle die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - all about occasions (birthday)
Passion for Promarkers - include black and/or purple
Allsorts Challenge - celebration time (birthday)
Creations in Pink - anything goes