Pages

Monday 5 October 2020

New Artsystamper Challenge - Harvest Time

 


We've got a new challenge for you today on the Artsystamper Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'harvest time'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

For this challenge we are showcasing A Bunny's Harvest:


You can find this set here in the Etsy shop.

I combined the basket, one of the bunnies, the carrots and the sentiment to make my image panel.

The backing paper I used is from the Williamsburg Memories Paper Pack:


This is available here in the Etsy shop.

Here's another view of the front of my card:


I used some card from Craft Creations to layer up the card and added some brown gems to finish it.


If you'd like to see more from Artsystamper, have a look at the following:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and design on this great card Helen Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect background paper for this beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...