It's time for a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and this month we'd like you to use hot or cold colours on your creations. And don't forget that you must also use an All Dressed Up image too.
For more details about the challenge, head over to the Facebook Group here and look for the album in the media section for the October 2020 Challenge.
To make my card I used:
- Snowy Days digi stamp available here in the All Dressed Up Etsy shop
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Bo Bunny
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations