Pages

Saturday 10 October 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Include a Stocking

 


There's another new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to include a stocking.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see all the cards from the rest of the team.

And here's the prize on offer for this week's winner:


To make my card I used one of the brand new Christmas stamp sets from The Card Hut:

You can find the set here on The Card Hut website and you can also see it featured today on Create and Craft.

I used one of the stocking stamps and paper pieced the main part of it, colouring the rest with Promarkers.  The paper and card I used came from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...