Pages

Thursday 1 October 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's the start of October (really?!) so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog.

Challenges are always anything goes as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

And the prize on offer for this month's winner is:



To make my card I used a topper and patterned paper from Making Cards magazine.  I layered the design with some card from Stampin' Up and finished it with some dots punched from the same card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...