We've reached the mid-way point in our current challenge on the Ike's World Challenge Blog and our theme anything goes with the option to use the twist of V is for vehicles.
Head over to the challenge blog for all the details in the post from the start of the challenge here and the midway reminder here.
To make my card I've used:
- Vintage Car digi stamp from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- page from an old road atlas
- stitched rectangle die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment circle from Craftwork Cards
- other card and paper from Craft Creations