Pages

Sunday 19 July 2020

Weekly Inspiration Post for The Little Paper Tree - Skiing By


It's Sunday which means my weekly inspiration post for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop.

This week I've used the very cute Skiing By stamp set from Pink Fresh Studios:


I started by created a snow hillside by blending ink against a piece of card.

Then I stamped and coloured the bear and the trees twice - I did realise when I'd put the card together that it looks like he's going to ski straight into the second set of trees!

Finally I stamped and die cut one of the sentiments and added it over the blended ink.

Head over to the shop website here for this stamp and die set and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for no fuss
Stamping Sensations - all creatures great and small
Creative Knockouts - furry friends

5 comments:

  1. Great card Helen - I am sure the bear will dodge the trees. Great to see you at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun one Helen! Great image set!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Furry Friends challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'All Creatures Great and Small' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, Helen. Such a cute imgage. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...