Pages

Friday 10 July 2020

Inspiration Post for LeAnn's World 101 - Christmas in July!


It's my turn to share a card today on the LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Blog and I couldn't resist making a Christmas design here!

Here's what I've used to make my card:

- Dani digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch
- patterned paper from Do Crafts
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - Christmas in July
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Christmas in July
Digi Doodles Studio - Christmas in July

5 comments:

  1. I love how playful your card is created. Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your design and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card, Really nice. Thanks for entering your card at Digi Doodles Studios.
    Echt een toffe kaart, kei leuk!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Digi doodles studios.
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Digi doodles Studios
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    https://digidoodlestudioschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...