Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2020

New Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes/Three of a Kind


Today I'm sharing my first DT card as a member of the Creatalicious Design Team!!


A big thank you to Melanie and the Design Team for inviting me to join you!

So for today's new challenge it's anything goes with the option of including three of a kind on your creations - on my card I've got three patterned paper panels and three red gem stones (top right corner).

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


And to make my card I used:

- Sunshine Delight Happy Days digi stamp from Polkadoodles available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- die and sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...