Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

The Male Room Challenge - Sport


We have a new challenge today on The Male Room Challenge Blog:


Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used a piece of double sided Stampin' Up paper from the retired Clubhouse collection - it's double sided so I cut it in to and used a piece of each side.

The sentiment I've used is from the On to Adventure stamp set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Great masculine design, and so perfect for the sports theme! - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card Helen and perfect P.papers-thank you for your comment on my blog and have now added The Male Room badge to my post
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card design and the patterned paper you used! It makes an awesome "guy" card! Thank you for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun sports-themed card with those great papers, masculine design and right-on-par sentiment! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...