Pages

Saturday 18 July 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use a Die Cut or Punch


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to use a die cut or punch.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is:


To make my card I used the Pine Tree punch from Stampin' Up to punch out two trees from Stampin' Up patterned paper and one from green card.

I used a kraft card base and a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up with a white and green layer underneath and some punched paper dots to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...