Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

New Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Avery With Birdhouse Banner digi stamp from Paper Nest Dolls available here 
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colouring of this sweet image Helen, and perfect paper! Your paper choice instantly drew me to the hearts on her outfit, which I hadn't paid much attention to before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...