Pages

Friday 10 July 2020

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Christmas in July


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time our theme is Christmas in July.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

I made the background to my card using a 'scrappy strip' technique I learnt in a recent Stampin' Up Zoom class.  I used paper scraps from Craft Creations and First Edition.

The green card, dies and sentiment I used are all from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Designs - Christmas in July plus a sentiment
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/sentiment as focus

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card: very beautifully made! Thank you for participating in Aud Sentiments! We hope you'll join again next time! Kind regards, Deezy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully made ! Very beautiful x Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and fabulous background perfect for using up scraps.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the background especially. Thanks for joining over at AUD sentiments x Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...