Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

New Love to Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and this month we've got an anything goes theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used one of the new stamp sets from The Card Hut - there are three sets in the new Splash of Summer collection and this one is the Seaside Splash stamp set which is available here.

I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from First Edition
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the starfish paper in the background; such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beach theme of the card. Great stamp and great patterned paper background. Love the DT submission!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...