Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

New Love to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog and, as always, it's anything goes theme.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

For my card I've used one of the new stamp sets from The Card Hut.  There are three sets in the new Splash of Summer collection and this set is called Floral Splash.  You can find it here on The Card Hut website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...