Pages

Thursday 16 July 2020

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Seashells


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is seashells.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used one of the new stamp sets from The Card Hut - this set is called Seaside Splash and you can find it here on the website.  

I stamped various elements from the set on to white card and coloured the images with Promarkers.  The patterned paper I used is from First Edition.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double D Challenge - let's go to the beach

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty seaside card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your ocean theme! Great job Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! I still think this is such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Let’s Go To The Beach’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous design, love your INKING technique. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge of INK IT UP at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge..good luck with your lovely entry.[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is amazing. I love all your elements here, so very beach-y. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...