Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2020

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - No Patterned Paper


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time it was my turn to choose the theme.  

I decided on cards made with no patterned paper - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- A Good Man stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the stamped image
- embossing folder from Do Crafts
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - something beginning with B (browns)
Craft Rocket Challenges - for the men/boys

4 comments:

  1. Nice card. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super male card with a great image and layout. Thank you for joining our 'B" challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing you fabulous card at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love this image, makes one feel so relaxed! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...