Pages

Sunday 5 July 2020

Weekly Inspiration Post for The Little Paper Tree - Peeking Pets


It's Sunday which means it's time for me to share a project for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop!


This week I've made another card using the super cute new Peeking Pets stamp and die sets from Catherine Pooler Designs:


Each of the animals and each of the accessories has a matching die - even the paw print!
You can find the stamps and dies here in the shop.

This week I cut a circular aperture out of my card so my peeking pet is looking out of the circle.  Hopefully you can see it more clearly on this photo:


I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper and card from Craft Creations.  The stamped sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.

Head over to the shop website here for this stamp and die set and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - anything festive goes
Crafty Animals - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/embellishments

1 comment:

  1. Ah this is super, what a great card. Thank you for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics this fortnight, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...