Pages

Monday 6 July 2020

New Artsystampers Digital Challenge - Red, White and Blue


We've got a new challenge today on the Artsystampers Digital Challenge Blog and this time we want to see your red, white and blue creations.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used one of the images from the Early Spring Beauty set:


You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

I die cut the image with a Stampin' Up die and then added a red mat and an outline sticker sentiment.

The blue patterned paper is from an old Do-Crafts paper pad.

If you'd like to see more from Artsystamper, here are the links you'll need:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Love your take on the red white and blue it looks amazing
    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Helen! The shape on that focus image really makes it pop! Love the background plaid ... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fresh colours! Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simplicity of this card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A simple and clean card, with a beautiful image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an elegant card and I too love the simplicity of it.

    Thanks for joining my challenge.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply amazing. This is such an elegant card. Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge.

    DT Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...