Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

New Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes/Open Technique


There's a new challenge today on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog and this month it's anything goes with the option of open technique which means you can choose what you'd like to make your card!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

I've chosen acrylic block stamping as my technique.  I applied Salty Ocean and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks to my acrylic block and sprayed with water before stamping on to a piece of white card.

Once that was dry, I used stamps from the new Splash of Summer stamp set from The Card Hut available here.

I finished the card with layers of black and blue paper and some gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...