Pages

Sunday 12 July 2020

Weekly Inspiration Post for The Little Paper Tree - Grace in Bloom


It's Sunday so that means it's time for my weekly inspiration card for the online craft shop The Little Paper Shop.

This week I've used the beautiful Grace in Bloom stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs:


You can find the stamp set here with the option to also buy the coordinating die set.

Here's another view of my card:


I stamped the part of the main image on the right hand side of a piece of white card and then stamped it again on a scrap piece of red paper.

I cut out the two main flower images and then coloured the rest of the image using Promarkers.

I stamped the sentiment to the side of the image and then layered the card with black and red paper.  Finally I paper pieced the two larger flowers and added three gems to the side of the white panel.

Head over to the shop website here for this stamp and die set and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - something beginning with B (blooms)
A Place to Start - flowers

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! What a fun stamp set! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love those red poppies! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Ink It Up" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card and love the beautiful poppies.Thank you for joining us at A Place To Start
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, You were selected as a Rising Star at A Place To Start for the week of July 6 -July 12, 2020. Thanks so much for your beautiful and inspiring project! Please stop by and grab your badge.
    https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...