Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's always anything goes as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and for lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

And this is the prize on offer for this month's winner:


To  make my card I've used one of the new stamp sets from The Card Hut.  There are three new sets in the Splash of Summer range and this set is called Floral Splash and can be found here on the website.

I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the images
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...