Pages

Saturday 4 July 2020

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Circles


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and this time our theme is circles.

I made my own background paper using different sizes of punched circles - a great way to use up scraps of patterned paper.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

To make my card I've used:

- Chibi Traveller digi stamp from Stampers Delights available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftycatz Challenge - anything goes/time to relax
Watercooler Wednesday - anything goes/feminine

3 comments:

  1. Love your coloring, the card is super cute!

    Eivor,
    DT member at Stampers Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft pastel colours, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Lovely design paper and beautiful coloring of the image. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...