Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

New Artsystamper Challenge - Birthday


There's a new challenge today on the Artsystamper Challenge Blog and this time we've got a birthday theme for you.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used one of the pre-coloured images from the Aster Garden Digital Stamp Set:


You can find the set here in the Etsy shop

I also used one of the designs from the Aster Garden Paper Pack:


You can find the paper pack here in the Etsy shop.

I layered the card with some dark brown and mustard yellow paper and used my corner rounder punch on two corners of the papers.  Finally I added a birthday stamped sentiment and some dark brown gems.


If you'd like to see more from Artsystamper, have a look at the following:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - flowers all over
A Place to Start - flowers

12 comments:

  1. Love that flower and those pretty papers Helen it’s all so pretty Love and hugs CRole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely combo of image and papers Helen, and I love trio of papers and the rounded corners on one end. This is a great sample of the ease of use when it comes to my papers and stamps! Thanks so much for your inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Bev aka Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your design Helen ... beautiful and perfect! Great use of papers & stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous flower card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful vibrant bloom, thank you so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Flowers all Over' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and who doesn't love a sunflower :-) Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the landscape card blank works perfectly with your design. I like the rounded corners on the one end.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely choice of image and papers for your card and rounding off the corners has added extra elegance to your card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card love the autumn colours and beautiful image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just lovely. I love the simplicity of your card and the background paper really complements the image. Thank you for joining us at CD SUNDAY PLUS Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours and love the landscape card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully crafted! Thanks for such a lovely submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...