Pages

Sunday 5 July 2020

LeAnn's World 101 Progressive Challenge - Fancy Nancy


There's still time to join in with the current Progressive Challenge in the LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Group - this month's image is the super cute 'Fancy Nancy'.

If you'd like to join in, head over to the Facebook Group here and find the photo album for Progressive Challenge 35.

'Fancy Nancy' is available here in the shop at a reduced price until the end of this challenge or if you joined in last month, you can request the image in the comments to the challenge album.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Poundland
- die from Stampin' Up
- circular sentiment from Craftwork Cards

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - three of a kind (3 pearls)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I love the way you layered the background papers. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...