Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Bugaboo Stamps New Release - Sign It Kidz Polka Dots


It's Tuesday so that means:


This week's new release from Bugaboo Stamps is called Sign It Kidz Polka Dots and you can find it here on the website.

The image comes with a blank sign so you can add your own sentiment making it a really versatile digi stamp!

To see the cards from the rest of the team using this great new release, head over to the Bugaboo Catch the Bug Blog here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - polka dots
Creative Moments - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Love this. I love the striped polka dot background it is so effective
    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card. Love the designer paper and adorable image. Hope you will come and play again at the Stinkin' Inkers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...