Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Summer Wedding


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time our theme is summer wedding.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used a Stampin' Up stamp set called Wonderful Moments.  I coloured one of the main images and paper pieced her dress using one of the designs from the Flowers Blooming paper pad from The Works.

I used another piece of the paper as my backing and then layered it with some Bazzill card.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything pink goes
Creative Crafters Challenge - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday - occasions

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous make hun, love the paper piecing

    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant wedding congrats card, Helen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding card! Your paper piecing is wonderful. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Helen! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...