Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

New Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


It's time for a new challenge on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and, as always, it's anything Christmas goes.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

I've made a very simple card using a piece of the beautiful First Frost patterned paper from Stampin' Up.  I just cut it down to size and matted it on to black paper.

I used the Magic of Christmas stamp from Crafty Roo and finished the card with some clear gems on the flowers and then in the corners of the main panel.

2 comments:

  1. Well it doesn't get much easier than this and to turn out SO BEAUTIFUL! That's the way to make holiday cards! LOL Great job Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...