Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2020

New Arty Divas Challenge - Anything Goes/Christmas in July


There's a new challenge today on the Arty Divas Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme with the option this time to create something for Christmas in July.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


The Design Team were given some gorgeous digi stamps to work with and I couldn't resist making a second card:


To make my cards I used:

- Woodland Christmas clip art collection (outlines) from Laurie Furnell Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the images
- stamped sentiments from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Do Crafts
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Christmas in July and a sentiment
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/Christmas in July
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/Christmas in July
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - Christmas in July

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, Thankyou for sharing your sweet card with us at Craftycatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome cards. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments (and Crafty Catz)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a beautiful set of cards! I love the focal points as the backgroundpapers you have used as well! Very nice done. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments, bye Deezy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bear in his/her Christmas hat. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...