Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

New Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge


A new Progressive Challenge has started in the Stampers Delights Facebook Group and this month's image is this beautiful set:


Head over to the Facebook Group here and look for the album and post with all the details of how to get involved.

When I saw the shape of the sentiments in this set I immediately thought about making an easel card!  


I coloured the image using Promarkers and used some yellow gingham paper from Stampin' Up layered with black paper.

I used a Stampin' Up flower punch to add some flowers on the front of the base and finished the card with some punched black paper dots.

Plus there is a sale going on in the store for a very special reason!


If you'd like to see more of Stampers Delights then here are some places you can visit:

Stampers Delights Shop - here
Monthly Challenge Blog - here
Facebook Page (including our Progressive Challenge) - here

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes/embellishments
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous easel card, I really should make more of them. You have given me inspiration
    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun easel card! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...