Pages

Thursday 16 July 2020

Stampers Delights - Thrifty Thursday


Today I'm sharing my Stampers Delights card as part of the Thrifty Thursday team:

This month's special offer includes a great selection of circus themed images!

To see all of the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the blog here.

I've used one of the images from the Elephant Bundle which you can find here on the website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Catherine Pooler Designs
- patterned papers and flower punch from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

And don't forget about this special coupon offer:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - animal antics
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. I love this fun image and card, thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck in the draw.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...