Pages

Sunday 10 September 2023

New Star Stampz Challenge - Happy Birthday

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Star Stampz Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is 'happy birthday' so a nice easy one for everyone to join in with!

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Balloons and Ice Cream digi stamp from Star Stampz available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- corner rounder punch
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge - anything goes
Unicorn Challenge Blog - layer it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...