Pages

Friday 1 September 2023

New Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge with a new challenge:


Our challenges are always anything Christmas goes and for more details about the new challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the very cute 'Christmas Bears' digi stamp set from Pink Gem Designs:


You can find the set here in the Etsy shop and if your prefer your images pre-coloured you can find the coloured set here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from The Paper Boutique at Creative Crafting World
- scalloped card base from The Works
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Challenge Up Your Life - anything goes
Polkadoodles Challenge - anything goes
As You Like It Challenge - favourite animal (I love cute teddy bears as they are usually easy to colour and make such great designs)

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love your image but also those background papers are awesome! Thank you for entering your card in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting ;o) Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful Card, thank you for participating in the Challenge up your Life, Hugs Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how crisp and clean your card looks. That is the cutest little teddy! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute litte bear. I love the shaped carddesign.
    Thanks for sharing it at CUYL.
    GDT Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...