Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2023

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Stars

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


The theme for this challenge is stars and to find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used a very cute digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Spaceman Josh' - I printed the image and then added a computer generated sentiment underneath.

The star is a stamp from Clearly Besotted and I finished the card by colouring everything in with Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply Clean and Simple - anything CAS
Paperminutes - card for a man

8 comments:

  1. Awww...I used the same sentiment!! It was just perfect for our new challenge!! And what a darling little guy ready to explore the stars!! Your card is sure to provide inspiration to those that decide to play along with our "STARS" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G331

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! Sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little guy! I love the image and the stars around him...great CAS card! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute Image, love your card. Thanks for sharing at Paperminutes.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Helen. Love how you were inspired by our theme. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's super cute Helen. Thank you for playing at the AAA Cards Challenge and Good Luck with the DT call, I look forward to your next card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...