Pages

Sunday 10 September 2023

New Ally's Angels Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Ally's Angels Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes and for more information about today's new challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing one of the cards I made for the recent Card Hut TV show on Create and Craft.  

I used one of the new C6 stamps by Linda Ravenscroft.  This one is called 'Oakheart' and can be purchased on its own here or as part of a set of two with the 'Seadragon' stamp here.  You can also buy the same stamps in A5 size.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from The Card Hut
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS - this is the first time I'd used this stamp


3 comments:

  1. Awesome stamp, the separated panels really adds a neat look. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool design, Helen! I'll bet it was a lot of fun coloring that dragon! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic dragon image, thankyou for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...