Pages

Sunday 24 September 2023

New From Conie Fong - Pumpkin Emily

 


Today I'm sharing a DT card using another newly release image from Conie Fong:


This cute image is called 'Pumpkin Emily' and you can find her here in the Etsy shop.

The sentiment I've used is from Conie's 'Witchy Broomstick Gnome and Sentiment' set available here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- pink card from Hobbycraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. A delightful card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...