Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Transport

 


We're back today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge with a new challenge:


This week it's anything goes with the optional theme of transport.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Beryl the Biker digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- blue card for Hobbycraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - layer it up
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Make My Monday - hobbies (motorbike riding)

4 comments:

  1. I love Dr Digi images. This one is really fun and makes for a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Helen - this really is a fun image, lol. Love your color scheme - so crisp with all the layers! Great coloring job to go with, and very fun sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image. Awesome card and fun hobby. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring and the fun sentiment, Helen. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...