Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2023

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Make It Feminine

 


We're back today with a new challenge in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group:


This time it's anything goes with the optional twist of 'make it feminine' and remember you must use a SheepSki Designs image.

You can find the Facebook Group here - the album for the challenge is in the media section.

To make my card I used:

- Birthday Cocktail digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from The Craft House
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - food and/or drink
The Daring Cardmakers - take a break (with a cocktail!)
Creations in Pink - anything goes in mainly pink

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen! I love that image and your marvelous card. Thank you for sharing it with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...