Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Add a Bow

 


We're back today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time it's anything goes with the option to add a bow and don't forget you can now use any alcohol markers, not just Promarkers.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


CFL Digi Designs is a new sponsor to us and is run by one of our DT members.

Head over to the website here for lots of great, very reasonably priced digi stamps.

To make my card I used:

- A Little Coffee digi stamp (you get two in the set) from CFL Digi Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted Stamps
- ribbon from my stash
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Daring Cardmakers - take a break
Dream Valley Challenges - make it digital

1 comment:

  1. You're a pro with using promarkers ;-). I like the image you picked and how you put it together with paper and the cute little bow. That's a very nice card, Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...