Pages

Friday 22 September 2023

New Alphabet Challenge - M is for Monochrome

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with another new challenge:


We've reached the letter M and it was my turn to pick the theme so I decided on M is for monochrome.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make the main panel on my card I used a Sizzix Thinlits die called Cut Out Wreath.  I used some kraft card as my layer between the die cut panel and the card base.

Then I stamped a sentiment from the Stampin' Up Here's a Card stamp set using Crumbcake ink.

I finished the card with some gems.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - anything goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - die cuts/anything goes
NBUS - this is the first time I've used this die

3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty wreath in kraft and white. Beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is elegant, Attractive and so classy! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...