It's time for a new challenge on the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge Blog:
This month we'd like to see something shiny on your cards.
For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
To make my card I used:
- Christmas Hugs stamp set from Crafters Companion
- gold foiled card from my stash
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment die from X cut
- paper and card from Craft Creations
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Creative Crafters Challenge - anything goes
Unicorn Challenge Blog - layer it up
Triple B Challenge - birds, blooms or butterflies