Pages

Monday 4 September 2023

New Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with a new challenge at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog:


Challenges are always anything goes and you can find this month's new challenge here.

And here are this month's great new release images:


and


and




And this month there is a Fall is Falling Sale:


All the details are here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from K&Co
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Colourful Options - outrageous orange
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Morgan's Artworld - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. I like the triptych style of this card! Gorgeous image and coloring too, Thanks for a great team project for The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I love the split panel design and your coloring of the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you separated your image. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful split image creation, Helen! Thank you for sharing your fabulous fall creation with others! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Autumn card. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...