Pages

Monday 18 September 2023

GDT Project for Relatively Thoughtful - Too Cute to Spook!

 


I'm back today with another GDT project for Relatively Thoughtful:


I've used the 'Too Cute To Spook' collection:


The collection includes image panels and a great selection of backing papers - it would also work really well for scrapbooking or making up Halloween treats!

It's available in digital format here or you can purchase it as a paper kit here.

I made a card (above) using some of the image panels and a piece of the digital paper.

Then I made a little matching tag:


All that I added was some black paper, black self adhesive embellishments and a scrap of ribbon - you don't need to add much to the kit to make up your designs!

Don't forget to check out the Relatively Thoughtful shop here for lots more great products.

I would like to enter my card and tag in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/dies (I'm linking up my tag - the base was created with a die)
Creative Knockouts - use your favourite embellishment (the self adhesive black dots)

5 comments:

  1. Adorable tag...I love it and the self adhesive black dots are a perfect touch. Thank you so much for playing with us at Creative Knockouts Favorite Embellishment Challenge. Good luck.

    Tamie Camp
    Creative Knockout DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Halloween card and I love the little matching tag. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Although we do not seem to celebrate Halloween I still love all the art and bits and pieces.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween and your card and tag are so pretty!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card and tag
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...